creating tree with entire contents of Reunion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

creating tree with entire contents of Reunion

I find I've ended up with disconnected people and groups of people within my Reunion family tree. I'd like to identify these and decide how to deal with them. Is there a mean to, for instance, create a graphic tree(s) that shows everything in the database?
    I"m not sure how the disconnected bits got in there, but I suspect it happened quite a few years ago when I attempted to import trees info from others. A bad idea, I now know, but...now to deal with the aftermath.
    Many thanks for any help.

Re: creating tree with entire contents of Reunion

Originally posted by Wolfe Researcher View Post
    I find I've ended up with disconnected people and groups of people within my Reunion family tree. I'd like to identify these and decide how to deal with them. Is there a mean to, for instance, create a graphic tree(s) that shows everything in the database?
    I"m not sure how the disconnected bits got in there, but I suspect it happened quite a few years ago when I attempted to import trees info from others. A bad idea, I now know, but...now to deal with the aftermath.
    Many thanks for any help.
    Don't try to do this with graphics. They'll be too large. Instead, use the "Islands" feature.

If you click "Islands" in the Sidebar list, you'll get a list of clusters that are not connected to each other. You can then look at them, name them, mark them, connect them, etc.
    Dennis J. Cunniff
    Click here to email me

Comment

To directly address part of your question, Reunion will only create charts within one island at a time.
      Tim Lundin
      Heartland Family Graphics
      http://www.familygraphics.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis J. Cunniff View Post
        Don't try to do this with graphics. They'll be too large. Instead, use the "Islands" feature.

If you click "Islands" in the Sidebar list, you'll get a list of clusters that are not connected to each other. You can then look at them, name them, mark them, connect them, etc.
        I figured there had to be a way, Nice and simple. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by ttl View Post
          To directly address part of your question, Reunion will only create charts within one island at a time.
          Good to know. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X