Clipboard Columns Not Adjustable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clipboard Columns Not Adjustable

When I drag people to the clipboard, the "NAME" column is very narrow and can not be expanded to make the "NAME" column fully visible. In previous versions, this was flexible. I have attached a screenshot. Please advise if there is a way to adjust the columns. If not, will this be addressed in a future fix?
    Attached Files

Re: Clipboard Columns Not Adjustable

Originally posted by jayschex View Post
    When I drag people to the clipboard, the "NAME" column is very narrow and can not be expanded to make the "NAME" column fully visible. In previous versions, this was flexible. I have attached a screenshot. Please advise if there is a way to adjust the columns. If not, will this be addressed in a future fix?
    Hi, try click & hold on fat line between Family screen & right sidebar where your list is located. While holding, make sure little crosshair comes up. Still holding, slide the crosshair to the left until everything you want to see is showing. Let up on the mouse/trackball. It should stay where you let up.

WARNING: You may have to play with the curser before the crosshair shows up. Sometimes it is there immediately.

Hope this is helpful,
    Kaye
    Kaye Mushalik
    -Muschalik (Poland), Stroop, Small (Ireland), Fitzsimons/Fitzsimmons (Ireland) Pessara/Pesaora/Pesarro/Pizarro (from Germany)
    -Dorrance, Eberstein, Bell
    -Late2015iMac27"Retina5K, MacOS10.14, iOS12.1, R12, Safari12.0

Comment

I tried that since that's basic "computer" common sense. But it was not adjustable. They fixed this bug in the latest maintenance update.

Comment

Originally posted by jayschex View Post
        I tried that since that's basic "computer" common sense. But it was not adjustable. They fixed this bug in the latest maintenance update.
        Oh, OK.
        Kaye Mushalik
        -Muschalik (Poland), Stroop, Small (Ireland), Fitzsimons/Fitzsimmons (Ireland) Pessara/Pesaora/Pesarro/Pizarro (from Germany)
        -Dorrance, Eberstein, Bell
        -Late2015iMac27"Retina5K, MacOS10.14, iOS12.1, R12, Safari12.0

Comment

Working...
        X