sharing part of the family tree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sharing part of the family tree

I have made so many friends/relatives through this family tree research, it is amazing. Some of them had no idea that we even existed let alone related. However some of them wants me to send them screen shots, part of the family tree to show them how we are infact related. I am sure there is a way, but I cannot find it. Could someone please be kind enough to show me the ropes. thanks Christine

Re: sharing part of the family tree

Originally posted by cvellaborda View Post
    I have made so many friends/relatives through this family tree research, it is amazing. Some of them had no idea that we even existed let alone related. However some of them wants me to send them screen shots, part of the family tree to show them how we are infact related. I am sure there is a way, but I cannot find it. Could someone please be kind enough to show me the ropes. thanks Christine
    Here's what I do..........
    Go to FIND in the sidebar. Near the bottom you will see FIND RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE.
    Open PEOPLE in the right side bar. Drag yourself into PERSON 1 and the interested person in PERSON 2. Click FIND RELATIONSHIP.
    You will see the relationship displayed. You will also see a button on the left lower side for CREATE CHART. Click that. I SAVE AS GRAPHIC FILE and send that.
    Researching DEBEE, FRERICHS/FREDERICKS, HAHNENENKAMP, JANCO, KOLK, PETRINI, WEISS

http://familytreesandbranches.weebly.com
    http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.....com/~ilrootz/

Comment

Re: sharing part of the family tree

Originally posted by Kim View Post
      Here's what I do..........
      Go to FIND in the sidebar. Near the bottom you will see FIND RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE.
      Open PEOPLE in the right side bar. Drag yourself into PERSON 1 and the interested person in PERSON 2. Click FIND RELATIONSHIP.
      You will see the relationship displayed. You will also see a button on the left lower side for CREATE CHART. Click that. I SAVE AS GRAPHIC FILE and send that.
      Thanks Tim, very kind of you. regards

Comment

Working...
      X