Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Events fields in Name Tab - Can it be done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Events fields in Name Tab - Can it be done?

This may be simple to do, or maybe it can't be done at all. Is there a way where I can put the various events fields in the name tab area? When I add a new person, I type in their name. Then I have to to click the tab next to it for "Events" and then start adding things like birth and death.

Is there a way so that in the same name tab where I put in the name, I can also put in the birth and death information without clicking the events tab next to it? Just cuts out a step and I can enter all the pertinent information and see it all in one tab screen. Thanks.

Re: Events fields in Name Tab - Can it be done?

Originally posted by adamdiament View Post
    ...When I add a new person, I type in their name. Then I have to to click the tab next to it for "Events" and then start adding things like birth and death. Is there a way so that in the same name tab where I put in the name, I can also put in the birth and death information...
    The name and events are in separate tabs and can't be combined. The fastest way to go from the Name tab to the Events tab is to press Command-2 on the keyboard.
    Frank Leister
    Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Working...
    X