ReunionTouch showing empty family file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ReunionTouch showing empty family file

I’ve just upgraded to Reunion 12 and converted all family files and saved them to Dropbox, where they open fine on my iMac.

However when I try to download my main family file (over 5000 persons) from Dropbox to my iPad, it opens showing 0 persons and no data.

There is a spinning symbol top left of screen which I assume is the app trying to download larger images in background. However surely at this stage of the process I shouldn’t be seeing a family file with 0 persons in it?

Any ideas?

Peter
    Last edited by ppiddock; 22 December 2017, 10:09 AM. Reason: Incomplete post

Re: Reunion Touch showing empty family file

This is usually the result of Dropbox not completely syncing the file before you try to download it. The first thing to try in this situation is to make sure Dropbox on your Mac indicates it's completely synced, then delete the file from ReunionTouch (see here for instructions) and re-download the file from Dropbox.

HTH
    Mark Harrison
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Re: Reunion Touch showing empty family file

Thanks, Mark. After a couple of attempts and 24 hrs of downloading (we have pitiful broadband speeds here in the countryside!) the file has successfully downloaded. Have a happy Xmas.

Peter

Comment

Working...
      X