ReunionTalk  
Go Back   ReunionTalk > Using Reunion 12

Old 31 December 2018, 11:43 AM

Default Copying Book settings to another book

I have generated five different Books from my Family File and update several of them regularly. I've recently made some changes to the settings of the individual sections of Book A that I really like and would like to apply those settings to the other existing Books. Is there an easy way to do this without writing down all of the settings in Book A and then opening the other books one at a time and changing the settings on each section?
Old 10 January 2019, 10:31 AM
Technical Support

Default Re: Copying Book settings to another book

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomprod View Post
I have generated five different Books from my Family File and update several of them regularly. I've recently made some changes to the settings of the individual sections of Book A that I really like and would like to apply those settings to the other existing Books. Is there an easy way to do this without writing down all of the settings in Book A and then opening the other books one at a time and changing the settings on each section?
It sounds like you have discovered the best way to do this.

ReunionTalk > Using Reunion 12 > Copying Book settings to another book