Family Multimedia in Book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Family Multimedia in Book

Hello, I can't seem to find where I choose to include family multimedia in the multimedia section of a book. Can someone please tell me where I select this option? Thanks!

Re: Family Multimedia in Book

Originally posted by 3Griffs View Post
    Hello, I can't seem to find where I choose to include family multimedia in the multimedia section of a book. Can someone please tell me where I select this option? Thanks!
    I would be interested in this too. It would be nice to be able to add family multimedia, throughout the book (something like the individual photos) while reading about each family. Maybe an option to add up to 2 family photos.

Comment

Just bumping this to the top in hopes someone can tell me where this option is. I'm still looking for it. ThankS!

Comment

Originally posted by 3Griffs View Post
        I can't seem to find where I choose to include family multimedia in the multimedia section of a book.
        Sorry, family multimedia is not included in the book report.
        Gregg Witmer
        Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
          Gregg, but if we like that item to be in the book report ?

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
            Well it's too bad it can't be done. I had read that somewheres also, however, it would be a nice feature to add in a "update" or Reunion 13? Also being to able to add a "quotation" below the multimedia would also be nice, such as "Smith Family 2019" or Jack & Jill's Wedding/50th Anniversary....etc. These family media pictures could (if desired) be added at the end, after the children from each family unit, throughout the book, with a maximum of 2 or 3 pictures. IT's nice to see family pictures as a whole and not only individuals. Just a suggestions for a Future "Reunion"

Comment

I think this would also be a great feature.

Comment

Working...
              X