Copying Book settings to another book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copying Book settings to another book

I have generated five different Books from my Family File and update several of them regularly. I've recently made some changes to the settings of the individual sections of Book A that I really like and would like to apply those settings to the other existing Books. Is there an easy way to do this without writing down all of the settings in Book A and then opening the other books one at a time and changing the settings on each section?
    Steve Thomas
    iMac and MacBook Pro, macOS Ventura 13.5, iPhone 12 Pro Max iOS 16.6, iPad Pro, Reunion 13 and Reunion Touch.

Re: Copying Book settings to another book

Originally posted by thomprod View Post
    I have generated five different Books from my Family File and update several of them regularly. I've recently made some changes to the settings of the individual sections of Book A that I really like and would like to apply those settings to the other existing Books. Is there an easy way to do this without writing down all of the settings in Book A and then opening the other books one at a time and changing the settings on each section?
    It sounds like you have discovered the best way to do this.
    Gregg Witmer
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Working...
    X