Flags? Tags? for special circumstances

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flags? Tags? for special circumstances

I use Reunion (9) so intermittently that I can forget how something is done.
    As children on their respective family cards, several of the individuals in my database have deeply colored (not the usual gray) drop-shadows around their names.
    In a couple of cases, I remember why, i.e., one died under the age of 1 and two were adopted.
    But I don't recall how I added those flags(?) or where there's a guide to which colors mean what.
    Could someone please enlighten me?
    TIA!

Re: Flags? Tags? for special circumstances

Originally posted by Scott Baltic View Post
    I use Reunion (9)...
    As children on their respective family cards, several of the individuals in my database have deeply colored (not the usual gray) drop-shadows around their names.
    In a couple of cases, I remember why, i.e., one died under the age of 1 and two were adopted.
    But I don't recall how I added those flags(?) or where there's a guide to which colors mean what.
    Could someone please enlighten me?
    The colors are child statuses. To assign a child status to a child, Control-click (or right-click) on a child's name button. Then, select Child Status from the menu that appears. Next, select an appropriate child status.

To see a listing of all pre-defined child statuses and their assigned colors, choose Reunion -> Preferences and click on Child Status.

Additional information about assigning a child status or defining a new child status can be found in your manual by searching for "child status." To access the manual, open your family file and choose Help -> Contents or click on the "?" in the lower-left corner of just about any Reunion window.

I hope you find this information helpful
    Deb Stuller
    Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Re: Flags? Tags? for special circumstances

Thank you, Deb!

Comment

Working...
      X