Descendant charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Descendant charts

I was clearly doing something wrong, as when I tried to do a Descendant chart the name of the source person, and the Create chart button, were greyed out.

I then realised that the greyed-out spouse was a second, with whom there was no issue.

For some reason, Reunion always defaults to the 'wrong' spouse however many times I change it and I don't see how to make the 'right' one a default.

Cheers,

Colin

Re: Descendant charts

Have you tried this?

In the family view, click on the red v on the right side of the person button, and choose Spouses & Children from the top of the popup menu, and Edit Spouses from the bottom of the submenu. In the resulting window, you can set the preferred spouse.
    Tim Lundin
    Heartland Family Graphics
    http://www.familygraphics.com

Comment

Re: Descendant charts

Originally posted by ttl View Post
      Have you tried this?

In the family view, click on the red v on the right side of the person button, and choose Spouses & Children from the top of the popup menu, and Edit Spouses from the bottom of the submenu. In the resulting window, you can set the preferred spouse.
      Bingo! Thanks Tim. Oddly, although it was set to the 'wrong' wife today as a first it opened with the 'right' one.

Colin

Comment

Working...
      X