Sperm doner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sperm doner

A family member who is a sperm donor recently discovered he has offspring, including 2 children of a lesbian couple. Any notions how to work this with Reunion?
    Last edited by steveoc; 19 August 2018, 08:28 PM. Reason: Horrible misspelling

Re: Sperm doner

Originally posted by steveoc View Post
    A family member who is a sperm donor recently discovered he has offspring, including 2 children of a lesbian couple. Any notions how to work this with Reunion?
    If you want to record them as his biological children, you can simply adid ther biological mother(s) as unmarried spouses, then add the children as you would any others. If you don’t know the biological mother(s), just enter their names as unknown. You can then link the children to their legal parents to complete their family structures. You can add notes to the pertinent family records to describe the circumstances if you like.

I use a custom note that I call Sensitive Information to record information that might be embarrassing if made public & exclude those notes whenever I generate reports or gedcoms.

Comment

Working...
    X