ReunionTalk  
Go Back   ReunionTalk > Using Reunion 12

Reply
 
  #1  
Old 04 December 2018, 10:16 AM
B Jansen's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: DC
Posts: 122
Default Married name not populating

In the family view, I have it set up with a column for the married name of the children which I find really useful. Unfortunately while the column header is there, it doesn’t actually populate with the daighters’ Married names.

If I go back under preferences and delete the field and re-add it, it populated again, but after a few times quitting and restarting, it disappears again.
__________________
Bradley Jansen
OS 10.13.4 on a MacBook Pro using Reunion 12 and ReunionTouch 1.0.6

Last edited by B Jansen; 04 December 2018 at 10:29 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04 December 2018, 06:01 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Posts: 187
Default Re: Married name not populating

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Jansen View Post
In the family view, I have it set up with a column for the married name of the children which I find really useful. Unfortunately while the column header is there, it doesnít actually populate with the daightersí Married names.

If I go back under preferences and delete the field and re-add it, it populated again, but after a few times quitting and restarting, it disappears again.
Most strange - I use that facility all the time showing the children's married names.
In preferences>Default>children I have the folowing;birth, bapt.., age,child status, spouse name,death, burial & Married Name.

Does your set show the same fields?

Alan
__________________
iMac 27" (late 2015) 2TB, 24GB Ram, (Mojave 10.14.2) iPad Pro 12.9" 256GB, iPhone 6S+ 128GB (Ios 11.), iPad (ver.3) 64GB, Reunion 12,
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04 December 2018, 11:33 PM
B Jansen's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: DC
Posts: 122
Default Re: Married name not populating

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan View Post
Most strange - I use that facility all the time showing the children's married names.
In preferences>Default>children I have the folowing;birth, bapt.., age,child status, spouse name,death, burial & Married Name.

Does your set show the same fields?

Alan
Itís a really useful feature. I donít have the default view
__________________
Bradley Jansen
OS 10.13.4 on a MacBook Pro using Reunion 12 and ReunionTouch 1.0.6
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05 December 2018, 06:35 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Posts: 187
Default Re: Married name not populating

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Jansen View Post
Itís a really useful feature. I donít have the default view
I should have been more specific;
Reunion>Preferences>Family View>"Default">children>fields.....

Does "Default" show up under Family View? Thats the one I use with the deatils as I listed previously.

Alan
__________________
iMac 27" (late 2015) 2TB, 24GB Ram, (Mojave 10.14.2) iPad Pro 12.9" 256GB, iPhone 6S+ 128GB (Ios 11.), iPad (ver.3) 64GB, Reunion 12,
Reply With Quote
Reply

ReunionTalk > Using Reunion 12 > Married name not populating



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
© Copyright 1995-2018 Leister Productions, Inc. All rights reserved. Reunion is a registered trademark of Leister Productions, Inc.