ReunionTalk  
Go Back   ReunionTalk > Using Older Versions of Reunion

Old 09 October 2018, 04:26 PM

Default Flags? Tags? for special circumstances

I use Reunion (9) so intermittently that I can forget how something is done.
As children on their respective family cards, several of the individuals in my database have deeply colored (not the usual gray) drop-shadows around their names.
In a couple of cases, I remember why, i.e., one died under the age of 1 and two were adopted.
But I don't recall how I added those flags(?) or where there's a guide to which colors mean what.
Could someone please enlighten me?
TIA!
Old 09 October 2018, 04:57 PM
Deb
Technical Support

Default Re: Flags? Tags? for special circumstances

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Baltic View Post
I use Reunion (9)...
As children on their respective family cards, several of the individuals in my database have deeply colored (not the usual gray) drop-shadows around their names.
In a couple of cases, I remember why, i.e., one died under the age of 1 and two were adopted.
But I don't recall how I added those flags(?) or where there's a guide to which colors mean what.
Could someone please enlighten me?
The colors are child statuses. To assign a child status to a child, Control-click (or right-click) on a child's name button. Then, select Child Status from the menu that appears. Next, select an appropriate child status.

To see a listing of all pre-defined child statuses and their assigned colors, choose Reunion -> Preferences and click on Child Status.

Additional information about assigning a child status or defining a new child status can be found in your manual by searching for "child status." To access the manual, open your family file and choose Help -> Contents or click on the "?" in the lower-left corner of just about any Reunion window.

I hope you find this information helpful
Old 10 October 2018, 03:29 AM

Default Re: Flags? Tags? for special circumstances

Thank you, Deb!

ReunionTalk > Using Older Versions of Reunion > Flags? Tags? for special circumstances