ReunionTalk  
Go Back   ReunionTalk > Using Older Versions of Reunion

Old 22 July 2018, 11:47 AM

Default synching

I have reunion 11 , using Dropbox. Main computer is an IMAC which has crashed but was backed up. Will be getting a new one eventually. I also have Reunion 11 on a MacBook, Ipad air and Ipad PRO. I have not used the MacBOOK for several months and need to sync it with the latest version in Dropbox that is also on the IPAD PRO. how do I do this so I get the latest version that is on the IPAD PRO, now that my Imac is dead!
Old 23 July 2018, 04:04 PM
Technical Support

Default Re: synching

If your family file is in Dropbox (which it should be in order to sync between devices), then all you should need to do is install Dropbox on the MacBook Pro (if you haven't already), making sure to log in to the same account as you use(d) on the iPad Pro/iMac.

Once Dropbox finishes syncing you should see the family file in the Dropbox folder on the MacBook Pro. Double-click on it to open it in Reunion.

HTH
Old 24 July 2018, 01:51 PM

Default Re: synching

And for ongoing convenience, you might want to drag the family file's icon to the dock to create an alias for quick opening (as opposed to digging down to the Dropbox folder each time).

ReunionTalk > Using Older Versions of Reunion > synching