ReunionTalk  
Go Back   ReunionTalk > Using ReunionTouch

Old 09 April 2018, 04:09 PM

Default Removing old family file from iPhone

Now that I'm using ReunionTouch with the family file stored in Dropbox, how can I go into my iPhone 6+ and remove the old familyfile that the previous Reunion mobile app was using? It seems unnecessary now and taking up valuable space on the iPhone. I can't think of a place to see that file and delete it, but I know there must be a way! Thanks!
Old 09 April 2018, 04:33 PM
Deb
Technical Support

Default Re: Removing old family file from iPhone

Quote:
Originally Posted by L May View Post
Now that I'm using ReunionTouch with the family file stored in Dropbox, how can I go into my iPhone 6+ and remove the old familyfile that the previous Reunion mobile app was using?!
If you are still able to open the older Reunion app on your iPhone 6+, follow these steps to delete the family file...

1. Open the older Reunion app on your iPhone 6+.

(if Reunion opens directly to the family file, tap the tool icon and tap "Close.")

2. In the "Welcome to Reunion" screen, swipe your finger left or right across the file name and tap "Delete."

3. Then, tap "Delete <name of family file>."

However, if you are no longer able to open the older Reunion app on your iPhone 6+, you may delete it (along with the family file) by tapping/holding on the older Reunion app icon until the apps wiggle. Then, tap the "x" in the upper left corner of it to delete it.

Other ways to delete apps from your iPhone 6+ can be found here...

https://www.tenorshare.com/iphone-da...hone-apps.html

I hope you find this information helpful

ReunionTalk > Using ReunionTouch > Removing old family file from iPhone