ReunionTalk  
Go Back   ReunionTalk > Using Older Versions of Reunion

Old 21 July 2018, 02:10 AM

Default Multiple Entries; Same Event - Reunion 9.0

Is there a way to enter multiple marriages (and divorces) and have those fields display on the home page of an individual? I can add the events on the Edit Person page by labeling them Marriage #1; Marriage #2 and the same with the divorces. However, that information does not display on the home page, unless I make it a Default item. Which I do not want to do.

I have gone back through the Archives. Found a few posts posing similar questions and it doesn't sound too promising. The concensus was to keep the specifics in Events, but also put an abbreviated version under Notes so that it will display on the home page. Perhaps something like: Div#1, xx/xxx/xxxx, Name of ex-spouse.
Old 09 August 2018, 02:52 PM
Deb
Technical Support

Default Re: Multiple Entries; Same Event - Reunion 9.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda Miller View Post
Is there a way to enter multiple marriages (and divorces) and have those fields display on the home page of an individual? I can add the events on the Edit Person page by labeling them Marriage #1; Marriage #2 and the same with the divorces. However, that information does not display on the home page, unless I make it a Default item. Which I do not want to do...
If your home page already includes a Note field (probably Miscellaneous Notes, by default), perhaps it would work for you to simply include the Marriages and Divorces at the top of that field for the appropriate people?

It's just a thought

ReunionTalk > Using Older Versions of Reunion > Multiple Entries; Same Event - Reunion 9.0