ReunionTalk  
Go Back   ReunionTalk > Using ReunionTouch

Old 27 June 2018, 03:58 AM

Default Inconsistency between Reunion 12 and Reunion Touch

I have an excess family member who appears in my Reunion Touch family file but not in the Reunion 12 version. How do I delete him from the Reunion Touch version?
Old 27 June 2018, 01:45 PM
Deb
Technical Support

Default Re: Inconsistency between Reunion 12 and Reunion Touch

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolAnne View Post
I have an excess family member who appears in my Reunion Touch family file but not in the Reunion 12 version. How do I delete him from the Reunion Touch version?
To delete a person from ReunionTouch, tap on the person's name on their own family view. Then, tap Edit Person. Next, scroll to the bottom of the Edit Person panel and tap Delete This Person. And, finally, tap Delete.

However, before doing so, you may want to address the reason for that person not syncing with Reunion 12 on your Mac. Please see this web page for some suggestions...

http://www.leisterpro.com/reuniontou...s/synchelp.php

I hope you find this information helpful
Old 28 June 2018, 07:25 AM

Default Re: Inconsistency between Reunion 12 and Reunion Touch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb View Post
To delete a person from ReunionTouch, tap on the person's name on their own family view. Then, tap Edit Person. Next, scroll to the bottom of the Edit Person panel and tap Delete This Person. And, finally, tap Delete.

However, before doing so, you may want to address the reason for that person not syncing with Reunion 12 on your Mac. Please see this web page for some suggestions...

http://www.leisterpro.com/reuniontou...s/synchelp.php

I hope you find this information helpful
Thanks, I was able to delete the excess person from the ReunionTouch version, but was not able to see why the 2 versions were not syncing. I will keep a close watch and contact Leisterpro.com if it happens again. Regards, Carol/

ReunionTalk > Using ReunionTouch > Inconsistency between Reunion 12 and Reunion Touch