make list of births before marriage, or less than 9 months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

make list of births before marriage, or less than 9 months

is there a way to generate a list of births which occurred before the Parents Marriage date, or less than 9 months after the marriage date ???

Re: make list of births before marriage, or less than 9 months

Originally posted by Mike Deigan View Post
    is there a way to generate a list of births which occurred before the Parents Marriage date, or less than 9 months after the marriage date ???
    You can get a list of people born before the parents' marriage date.

Open the Feasibility List window and click on the Feasibility Preferences icon at the bottom. Uncheck all of the settings except for "Child born before marriage" and then update the list by clicking the "Show Feasibility List" button.

Note that this will not catch the 9 months after marriage that you mentioned.

When you're done, remember to recheck all the settings in the Feasibility Preferences window.
    Gregg Witmer
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
      You can get a list of people born before the parents' marriage date.

Open the Feasibility List window and click on the Feasibility Preferences icon at the bottom. Uncheck all of the settings except for "Child born before marriage" and then update the list by clicking the "Show Feasibility List" button.

Note that this will not catch the 9 months after marriage that you mentioned.

When you're done, remember to recheck all the settings in the Feasibility Preferences window.
      yes, thanks, I've seen that. But the majority of these events in my family fall in the "shotgun wedding" window.

Comment

yes, thanks, I've seen that. But the majority of these events in my family fall in the "shotgun wedding" window.
        Yes, I see what you are asking for. I will add this to our internal wish list.
        Gregg Witmer
        Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

See Genealogy.
          Last edited by Mark; 02 January 2019, 12:36 PM. Reason: added link to his post in genealogy forum

Comment

Mike, I'm just curious: why would you want to know that?
            Jamie.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
              Yes, I see what you are asking for. I will add this to our internal wish list.
              thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Barnbarroch View Post
                Mike, I'm just curious: why would you want to know that?
                Jamie.
                well, these events are informative of the nature of people's relationships I mean the info is there already, just looking for a way to collect it.

Comment

Working...
                X