Captions for media in a Book Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Captions for media in a Book Report

Current captions for media in my Book Reports include first and middle names only. Is it possible to change this to first, middle and last/maiden name?
    Steve Thomas
    iMac and MacBook Pro, macOS Ventura 13.5, iPhone 12 Pro Max iOS 16.6, iPad Pro, Reunion 13 and Reunion Touch.

Re: Captions for media in a Book Report

If you're referring to the media that are "inline" in the report (as opposed to the Media Pages at the end), I'm afraid there's no option for changing the caption.

For the caption of items on the Media Pages, that comes from the "Description" for the media item. That description can be modified via the Media window (the window that opens when double-click on an item in the Multimedia sidebar).
    Mark Harrison
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Re: Captions for media in a Book Report

Originally posted by Mark View Post
      If you're referring to the media that are "inline" in the report (as opposed to the Media Pages at the end), I'm afraid there's no option for changing the caption.

For the caption of items on the Media Pages, that comes from the "Description" for the media item. That description can be modified via the Media window (the window that opens when double-click on an item in the Multimedia sidebar).
      I was hoping to be able to change the captions in both places, but I'll start with the items on the Media Pages and put the request to change the "inline" captions on the Wish List. Thanks!
      Steve Thomas
      iMac and MacBook Pro, macOS Ventura 13.5, iPhone 12 Pro Max iOS 16.6, iPad Pro, Reunion 13 and Reunion Touch.

Comment

Working...
      X