ReunionTalk  
Go Back   ReunionTalk > Using ReunionTouch

Old 05 July 2018, 11:10 PM

Default Re: Reset Sharing with Reunion Touch on iPhone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob White View Post
Carolyn: The first thing I would try is to delete the file on your phone or iPad then upload a fresh copy from the Mac.
Uh oh, would you give me step by step directions on how to do this? It looks like I deleted my computer file which isn't a problem because I had done a backup copy - oh my gosh, I need a live-in tech.
Old 05 July 2018, 11:42 PM

I fumbled around for quite a while, then renamed my backup family file "Restored 5 July 2018", dragged it into dropbox, went to Reunion Touch, file sharing, and said download this newly named file. It did it! I am such a non-techie I can't tell you this is exactly what i did. I liked the old manual way to sync.
Old 06 July 2018, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolyn Maydole Hoard View Post
Uh oh, would you give me step by step directions on how to do this? It looks like I deleted my computer file which isn't a problem because I had done a backup copy - oh my gosh, I need a live-in tech.
Glad you solved the problem. Deleting is really high tech! On the Welcome screen of Touch, slide your finger from right to left on the file name that you want to delete then tap the Delete button that just appeared on the right.
Old 07 July 2018, 08:17 PM

Red face Re: Reset Sharing with Reunion Touch on iPhone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob White View Post
Glad you solved the problem. Deleting is really high tech! On the Welcome screen of Touch, slide your finger from right to left on the file name that you want to delete then tap the Delete button that just appeared on the right.
I keep looking at Reunion Touch to make sure it hasn't disappeared again! I'm good at making easy things complicated!

ReunionTalk > Using ReunionTouch > Reset Sharing with Reunion Touch on iPhone