Finding a family from their family number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finding a family from their family number

On my computer, I am reviewing each family’s data going through, sequentially, by their family number. I do not seem to be able to do this using Reunion Touch on my ipad; I can not find access to these numbers. Any suggestions please?

Re: Finding a family from their family number

Originally posted by Bill H View Post
    On my computer, I am reviewing each family’s data going through, sequentially, by their family number. I do not seem to be able to do this using Reunion Touch on my ipad; I can not find access to these numbers. Any suggestions please?
    Family ID numbers can be found near the top of the Edit Family window in ReunionTouch. (I.e., when you are looking at the family view, tap the button which usually contains the couple's marriage date and place.)

However, since there is no way, in ReunionTouch, to sort families by their Family ID number, you may want to use a list created in Reunion on your Mac as a guide.

I hope you find this to be a viable alternative
    Deb Stuller
    Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Re: Finding a family from their family number

Thanks Deb,
      I’m a little disappointed that I can not search on Family Number in ReunionTouch, but will use Reunion on my Mac to organise my checking routine.
      Again, thanks for getting back to my post

Comment

Working...
      X