Transferring Reunion to new iMac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transferring Reunion to new iMac

I hope you can help me here - I have just bought a new iMac as my old refurbished and later repaired one is about to die. I am using the latest Reunion 11 upgrade and would like to transfer the App to the new computer and upgrade to Reunion 12. I already have a package with Reunion also on my iPad and iPhone.

Is there anyway I can transfer the App from one computer to the other or do I have to buy a full new package?
    Last edited by Atholie; 29 November 2017, 08:19 PM. Reason: Wanted to add intention to upgrade to latest release

Re: Transferring Reunion to new iMac

If you use Apple's "Migration Assistant" app to transfer stuff from the old to the new Mac, then the Reunion app will come along for the ride.

If you don't use Migration Assistant, you can always download Reunion 11 (or 12, when you're ready) on the new Mac. You'd do this directly from our download pages. And, in this scenario, you'd just need to enter your user name and license code the first time you open the app.

The latest version of Reunion 11 is here...

We also have a web page with more suggestions to facilitate switching to a new Mac. It's here...

Frank Leister
    Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Re: Transferring Reunion to new iMac

Originally posted by Frank View Post
      If you use Apple's "Migration Assistant" app to transfer stuff from the old to the new Mac, then the Reunion app will come along for the ride.

If you don't use Migration Assistant, you can always download Reunion 11 (or 12, when you're ready) on the new Mac. You'd do this directly from our download pages. And, in this scenario, you'd just need to enter your user name and license code the first time you open the app.

The latest version of Reunion 11 is here...

We also have a web page with more suggestions to facilitate switching to a new Mac. It's here...

http://www.leisterpro.com/doc/versio...ovingFiles.php
      Thanks, Frank. I'm not using migration assistant as I don't want to transfer everything on the old iMac -just things that I know I use. So Ill try one of the other suggestions you have made. Fingers crossed
      Thanks again.
      Atholie

Comment

Working...
      X