Using Dropbox with Mac OS X 10.9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using Dropbox with Mac OS X 10.9

Hi - I've got a message from Dropbox which seems to be telling me that from April, Reunion won't work (and I assume Reunion Touch as well) with the OS I'm using (Mac OS X 10.9) and I need to upgrade to Mac OS X 10.10 or higher. The reason that I'm reluctant to do that is because there are always 2 steps back for the 3 forwards - I'm thinking of iPhoto.

Is it correct that unless I upgrade I won't be able to use Reunion?

many thanks

Geoff

Re: Using Dropbox with Mac OS X 10.9

Originally posted by geofffarrell View Post
    Is it correct that unless I upgrade I won't be able to use Reunion?
    After April 2019, you will be able to use Reunion on MacOS 10.9 - however, Reunion will no longer be able to communicate with ReunionTouch on MacOS versions older than 10.10.

I'm still using iPhoto with MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra) - it's just a matter of ignoring all of the invitations to move your pictures over to the new Photos app. You can switch to Photos later if you want - I suspect at some point I will no longer have the option of using iPhoto and be forced to switch to Photos.

You may also want to check to make sure your Mac will support MacOS 10.14, Mojave. With the release of Mojave, Apple has gotten quite aggressive about not supporting older systems.
    Gregg Witmer
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Re: Using Dropbox with Mac OS X 10.9

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
      After April 2019, you will be able to use Reunion on MacOS 10.9 - however, Reunion will no longer be able to communicate with ReunionTouch on MacOS versions older than 10.10.

I'm still using iPhoto with MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra) - it's just a matter of ignoring all of the invitations to move your pictures over to the new Photos app. You can switch to Photos later if you want - I suspect at some point I will no longer have the option of using iPhoto and be forced to switch to Photos.

You may also want to check to make sure your Mac will support MacOS 10.14, Mojave. With the release of Mojave, Apple has gotten quite aggressive about not supporting older systems.
      Thank you Gregg - much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
      X