Married name not populating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Married name not populating

In the family view, I have it set up with a column for the married name of the children which I find really useful. Unfortunately while the column header is there, it doesn’t actually populate with the daighters’ Married names.

If I go back under preferences and delete the field and re-add it, it populated again, but after a few times quitting and restarting, it disappears again.
    Last edited by B Jansen; 04 December 2018, 08:29 AM.
    Bradley Jansen
    OS 10.15.2 on a MacBook Pro using Reunion 12 and ReunionTouch 1.0.9

Re: Married name not populating

Originally posted by B Jansen View Post
    In the family view, I have it set up with a column for the married name of the children which I find really useful. Unfortunately while the column header is there, it doesn’t actually populate with the daighters’ Married names.

If I go back under preferences and delete the field and re-add it, it populated again, but after a few times quitting and restarting, it disappears again.
    Most strange - I use that facility all the time showing the children's married names.
    In preferences>Default>children I have the folowing;birth, bapt.., age,child status, spouse name,death, burial & Married Name.

Does your set show the same fields?

Alan
    iMac 27" (late 2015) 2TB, 24GB Ram, (Monterey 12.3.1) iPad Pro 12.9" 256GB (Ios 14.4), iPhone 6S+ 128GB (Ios 14.4), Reunion 13,

Comment

Originally posted by alan View Post
      Most strange - I use that facility all the time showing the children's married names.
      In preferences>Default>children I have the folowing;birth, bapt.., age,child status, spouse name,death, burial & Married Name.

Does your set show the same fields?

Alan
      It’s a really useful feature. I don’t have the default view
      Bradley Jansen
      OS 10.15.2 on a MacBook Pro using Reunion 12 and ReunionTouch 1.0.9

Comment

Originally posted by B Jansen View Post
        It’s a really useful feature. I don’t have the default view
        I should have been more specific;
        Reunion>Preferences>Family View>"Default">children>fields.....

Does "Default" show up under Family View? Thats the one I use with the deatils as I listed previously.

Alan
        iMac 27" (late 2015) 2TB, 24GB Ram, (Monterey 12.3.1) iPad Pro 12.9" 256GB (Ios 14.4), iPhone 6S+ 128GB (Ios 14.4), Reunion 13,

Comment

Working...
        X