Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark
    replied
    Hm, strange - everyone who was set to receive the digest with the old version of vBulletin should have been setup to receive it after the upgrade. I'll double-check and make sure of that.

Leave a comment:

• theKiwi
    replied
    Originally posted by Bob White View Post
    Went and checked my user settings and found that the digest was set at NO. I did not do that, so the update to the new version of vBulletin must have did the deed.
    Same for me - just set it back to Yes now

Roger

Leave a comment:

• Bob White
    replied
    Did you check your user settings? Hm-m-m-m! I just now realized that I hadn't seen a digest in a few days. Searched my email; last one received was Friday , Jan 25th. Went and checked my user settings and found that the digest was set at NO. I did not do that, so the update to the new version of vBulletin must have did the deed. We'll see if I get Wednesday's on Thursday as, at nearly 5 pm PST, I presume today's has already been generated.

Leave a comment:

• Daniel H
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark View Post
    Hi Daniel,

I can confirm that emails are being sent from our server to your email address. I'm afraid I don't know why they aren't reaching your inbox.

Sorry,
    Thanks for your reply, Mark, but Reunion Talk is still coming erratically.
    I received Tue 5 and Wed 6 almost together, then Thu 7 normally, then... nothing!
    Don't know what to do either
    Daniel H

Leave a comment:

• Mark
    replied
    Hi Daniel,

I can confirm that emails are being sent from our server to your email address. I'm afraid I don't know why they aren't reaching your inbox.

Sorry,

Leave a comment:

• Daniel H
    replied
    Originally posted by Daniel H View Post
    Yes, it was fixed, thanks... but the last Reunion Talk digest I received (twice) in my inbox was Jan 30.
    I had to re-enter my wish to receive it in my profile. (just done today)
    Still very patchy: I received the email Monday, but not yesterday...

Leave a comment:

• Daniel H
    replied
    Yes, it was fixed, thanks... but the last Reunion Talk digest I received (twice) in my inbox was Jan 30.
    I had to re-enter my wish to receive it in my profile. (just done today)

Leave a comment:

• Mark
    replied
    This has been fixed, you should only receive one digest starting with today's digest.

Leave a comment:

• Ed Webb
    replied
    Same problem here.

Leave a comment:

• genealogist.lily
    started a topic Double ReunionTalk?

Double ReunionTalk?

In the last week or so, I've started receiving two copies of ReunionTalk each day. I hesitate to click on the unsubscribe link in case I am totally removed. Anyone else having this issue? Any recommendations as to what to do next? Thanks!
Working...
X