Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SGilbert
    replied
    The file on your computer IS your family file. It says there; Dropbox only copies it.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Buhman
    replied
    If you put your Family File into Dropbox, does a copy still reside on your computer? I hate to think that the only copy of my data is in Dropbox (cloud).

Leave a comment:

• Deb
    replied
    Originally posted by Frances Nash View Post
    My Reunion 12 files and pictures are over 10GB. Dropbox has recently increased their prices. So it's either their free 2GB plan or their 2TB plan...
    Unless you are syncing Reunion 12 between multiple Macs, there is no need to keep your pictures in Dropbox, only your family files. So, the free 2GB plan may work for you.

When you are only syncing between Reunion 12 on the Mac and ReunionTouch, your pictures can be stored in your Pictures folder on your Mac (or in other locations within the Home folder on your Mac).

I hope you find this information helpful

Leave a comment:

• Tom Brown
    replied
    I keep files and photos on iCloud drive and the family file on Dropbox which works well for me. I do pay for additional iCloud storage; however, that extra storage has other uses that just Reunion.

Leave a comment:

• Frances Nash
    started a topic Limitations on Dropbox Sync

Limitations on Dropbox Sync

I am using an iMac OS Catalina. My Reunion 12 files and pictures are over 10GB. Dropbox has recently increased their prices. So it's either their free 2GB plan or their 2TB plan which costs $AU184.67. I can't afford it. I have written to them asking whether they intend to introduce a smaller plan suitable for personal users and they have said no. It seems they are only interested in the business dollar.
    I would like to sync Reunion 12 to the ReunionTouch app on my iPhone and my iPad via iCloud. Is it possible to do? Has anyone tried any other way to sync?
Working...
X