Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No way to add second spouse?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    No way to add second spouse?

    I added the first spouse by tapping the blank area beside the name.

    But now that the first spouse fills that spot, is there no way to add the second spouse without waiting until I can get back to the desktop?
    Dave Kitabjian

    #2
    Re: No way to add second spouse?

    Originally posted by reggoboy View Post
    I added the first spouse by tapping the blank area beside the name.

    But now that the first spouse fills that spot, is there no way to add the second spouse without waiting until I can get back to the desktop?
    To add a second spouse to a person, tap on that person's name on the family view. Then, tap Edit Links. Finally, tap Add Spouse.

    I hope you find this information helpful
    Deb Stuller
    Leister Productions Inc.

    Comment


      #3
      Re: No way to add second spouse?

      Try clicking on the down arrow. Edit links. Add spouse.
      See Reunion Touch Manual. "Adding People". "Multiple Spouces".
      Last edited by James Milne; 11 January 2019, 12:48 PM. Reason: Additional info added
      James L. Milne
      Click here to email me

      Comment


        #4
        Re: No way to add second spouse?

        Originally posted by Deb View Post
        To add a second spouse to a person, tap on that person's name on the family view. Then, tap Edit Links. Finally, tap Add Spouse.

        I hope you find this information helpful
        Thanks to both of you!

        Seemed more intuitive for adding a spouse to be under the "Spouses & Children" item in the popup, just fyi. Plus the term "Edit" is usually used to indicate a way to modify existing data, not to add new data.

        Just a few points of UX feedback. But thanks for the tip!
        Dave Kitabjian

        Comment


          #5
          Re: No way to add second spouse?

          Originally posted by Deb View Post
          To add a second spouse to a person, tap on that person's name on the family view. Then, tap Edit Links. Finally, tap Add Spouse.
          Deb, when I tap on my name in Family View I don't see any "Edit Links."
          Where is it located?
          Kevan Yuck, RU~12.0 (Build 181218) 64-bit, OS 10.14.2
          Search - Hebner, Hein(s), Keuhl, Wilke, Juch, Yuch, Yuck, Yuke

          Comment


            #6
            Re: No way to add second spouse?

            Originally posted by kyuck View Post
            Deb, when I tap on my name in Family View I don't see any "Edit Links."
            Where is it located?
            If you tap on your name on your own family view (in ReunionTouch), you will see Edit Links in the menu that appears...
            Attached Files
            Deb Stuller
            Leister Productions Inc.

            Comment

            Working...
            X