Advice upgrading from Reunion 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advice upgrading from Reunion 8

I bought my copy of Reunion 8 way back in 2008 from TWR. I should like some assurance I can purchase an upgrade to version 12 which is available from TWR for £39.95 but am getting no reply from their web contact form. The original is still on my iMac running High Sierra V10 OSX some of the files images still open but not the programme as it is not compatible with OSX 10.

I should like to upgrade so I can update my family web page www.juddloaderdynasty.co.uk
    I should also like to network the same application using Apple file sharing so I can work on my Apple MacBook Pro Is the new version of Reunion easy to use, particularly uploading the web card reports I seem to remember it being a bit tricky, and used a separate FTP programme. Any tips or advice would give me some confidence to proceed!!

Re: Advice upgrading from Reunion 8

I just tried to open a Reunion 8 family file with Reunion 12 and was able to do so successfully. What Reunion 12 actually does is open the old file and then save a completely new file, leaving the old one intact and unchanged.

Although the interface is different, I find Reunion 12 to be a great improvement over Reunion 8. It's easy to use, but you may need to learn a few new things. As far as I know, you will still need to upload your web output using a separate application.
    Tim Lundin
    Heartland Family Graphics
    http://www.familygraphics.com

Comment

Re: Advice upgrading from Reunion 8

Go to www.my-history.co.uk
      They took over the TWR business in 2008.
      They are based in Denaby Main, near Doncaster.

Reunion agent for UK

Comment

Working...
      X