Am I alone with this problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I alone with this problem?

I have a question about an issue which keeps recurring, every once in a which (perhaps continusouly, in the background!) I find mis-matched records occurring. For instance, I'll find marriages (a second, or third spouse) suddenly attached to another record, each perhaps close to a hundred years (or more) apart! And children, suddenly becoming attached to 'other' parents. Is this a known problem with Reunion 12? Is there something I'm doing, or not doing? Is a a check routine/script?

I've been running Reunion since it began, way..way back and my DB has 43148 people in it; 15858 marked people; 31516 families.

I'm currently on the latest 12 build 181002.

Thanks.

Re: Am I alone with this problem?

Hi,

It sounds like you may have some minor linking issues in your family file. If you're willing to send the file to us we should be able to correct them and return a fixed file to you.

For details on how to send the file to us, please see this FAQ:

Thanks,
    Mark Harrison
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Thanks, Mark. When I get some idle time I will, but I using the file everyday, consistently.

BTW, I'm going to RootsTech this year, will there be a Reunion representation there?

Brs, Marvin Loyd Welborn

tinkwelborn@mac.com

Comment

Originally posted by MarvinWelborn View Post
        BTW, I'm going to RootsTech this year, will there be a Reunion representation there?
        No, we will not be at RootsTech.
        Mark Harrison
        Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Working...
        X