Can not find names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can not find names

on v. No names are going to the columns with data for children.

Hi Elizabeth,

Are you not seeing names in the list of Children at the bottom of the Family View? And are you using Reunion 11?

If the answer to both is yes, then please download and install the latest update to Reunion 11 -- found here:

And let us know if the problem persists. If the answer is "No" to either of the above questions, please let me know what version you are using and describe the issue in as much detail as possible.

Thanks,
    Mark Harrison
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

They're no children's names against numbers at the bottom of the Family View.

Yes Reunion 11

Comment

As it turns out I did purchase Reunion 12 last April 2018 however when I select the icon it always loads R11. I just reinstalled R12 and it replaced an existing R12 and asks me to put a name to a new family file. WhIch I have not yet. Next steps. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Wright Dods View Post
          They're no children's names against numbers at the bottom of the Family View.
          Then installing the latest update to Reunion 11 would fix the issue, as I mentioned previously.

Upgrading to 12 would also fix the issue.

it ... asks me to put a name to a new family file.
          This is a normal step when converting a Reunion 11 family file to Reunion 12. You should follow the steps in this FAQ in order to convert your Reunion 11 family files to Reunion 12.

After converting them be sure to open the 12 files, not the old 11 ones, moving forward.

HTH
          Mark Harrison

Comment

Further on this I have had several versions of Reunion over the years and as I went along renewing the older exe files piled up in my apps file. I wonder..... should I delete the old files and retain just the most current (ie I should really have just one R12 icon. Whereas right now I show both an R11 and an R12 which both open the R11 site)

Comment

I have the same question as Elizabeth. Should I delete Reunion 11 after I have installed Reunion 12?

Comment

You can delete the older applications after upgrading, thought it isn't required. If you do delete them, be sure not to use any third-party "uninstaller" apps such as AppZapper or CleanMyMac - simply drag the application to the Trash, and empty the Trash.

HTH
                Mark Harrison

Comment

Working...
                X