X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buffalo
    started a topic Location of family files

Location of family files

how to find family files in Reunion 10? My #9 quit working so I upgraded to R 10, but I cannot find where you hide my family files. I keep several different ones on different ancestors and want to be sure they are all saved into the Time Machine -- I am on High Sierra 10.13.3. Cannot find the "Home" file. Found Documents, but these version 10 of the files are not there. WHERE ARE THEY?
    Last edited by buffalo; 13 February 2019, 04:01 PM. Reason: WHERE ARE family files in Reunion 10?

• Deb
    replied
    Originally posted by buffalo View Post
    how to find family files in Reunion 10? My #9 quit working so I upgraded to R 10, but I cannot find where you hide my family files. I keep several different ones on different ancestors and want to be sure they are all saved into the Time Machine -- I am on High Sierra 10.13.3. Cannot find the "Home" file. Found Documents, but these version 10 of the files are not there. WHERE ARE THEY?
    The default location for your version 9 and 10 family files is in a folder called "Reunion Files," which should be inside of your Documents folder. However, you could have opted to keep them in a different location.

In any case, to find out where they are being stored, use Spotlight or the search box in a Finder window and search for files with this extension...
    .familyfile10

I hope you find this information helpful in locating the files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X