cropping tool disappeared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cropping tool disappeared

I'm a new member to this group, so I hope I am in the right location. I have Reunion 11, and I made use the cropping tool many times before but suddenly it is not there anymore and I cannot find a way to bring it back. Can anyone help, please?
    Last edited by cvellaborda; 12 July 2018, 05:20 PM.

Re: cropping tool disappeared

Originally posted by cvellaborda View Post
    I'm a new member to this group, so I hope I am in the right location. I have Reunion 11, and I made use the cropping tool many times before but suddenly it is not there anymore and I cannot find a way to bring it back. Can anyone help, please?
    It will be missing if you haven't yet attached a picture to the person. I'm assuming we're not talking about that situation?
    Dennis J. Cunniff
    Click here to email me

Comment

Thanks for replying. Yes, we are in fact. But I want to change the photo I already have in the box. Usually, I click on preference and the new one will substitute the old.

Comment

The correct place to switch the display photo is in the person's Multimedia box. Double click the currently displayed photo.

Assuming that you have multiple photos in that person's Multimedia box, the photos will show on the left. Single click the photo you want to display then click on the "Preferred" checkbox in the lower left. Also, the cropping tool is in the bottom row of action icons.
        Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
        Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
        iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

Thanks for your reply. I have tried as you suggested with multiple photos but the cropper still did not appear. I have tried it so many times, I gave up and so I solved it by preparing the cropping beforehand with the Adobe Photoshop CS6. I know it is more work really but I it did not want to work at all. thanks again.

Comment

Bob's answer is spot on, but if the crop tool isn't available to you in the multimedia window, I recommend you contact the help desk at help@leisterpro.com. They're better qualified to deal with software malfunctions than the forum is.
            Tim Lundin
            Heartland Family Graphics
            http://www.familygraphics.com

Comment

When you have problems with your software and ask for help, it is always useful to mention the version of Reunion 11 (last version is R11.0.12) and the Mac OS X you use.
              Frans van Bodegom
              Reunion NL Support Team

Comment

Originally posted by ttl View Post
                Bob's answer is spot on, but if the crop tool isn't available to you in the multimedia window, I recommend you contact the help desk at help@leisterpro.com. They're better qualified to deal with software malfunctions than the forum is.
                Thanks will do

Comment

Working...
                X