Correcting errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Correcting errors

I have in error entered several children as attached to a persons first wife when they should have been attached to his second wife. Is there a simple method of removing the errors without leaving an entry as Unnamed

Yes: it's in the manual. Help>Contents>Correcting Mistakes.

Comment

I have an UNNAMED child and have tried to remove it by moving it to the clipboard but it won't move.... I have read the manual several times and still can't figure out what to do. I've read the warnings in pink highlighter but can't find out what to do if you have inadvertently "created" this UNNAMED nightmare.....
      Please help. Thank you.
      Barbara

Comment

I haven't met this problem, but here's what I would try if I did. Invent a name for this child—let's say Fred—and then maybe you can delete him via the clipboard.

Comment

Originally posted by gv8ar8 View Post
          I have an UNNAMED child and have tried to remove it by moving it to the clipboard but it won't move.... I have read the manual several times and still can't figure out what to do. I've read the warnings in pink highlighter but can't find out what to do if you have inadvertently "created" this UNNAMED nightmare.....
          Please help. Thank you.
          Barbara
          To remove a child from a family, go to the parents' family record and drag the child button to the Clipboard.
          Kevan Yuck, RU~13.0 (Build: 210616) 64-bit, macOS 11.4
          Search - Hebner, Hein(s), Keuhl, Wilke, Juch, Yuch, Yuck, Yuke

Comment

Thank you. I was finally able to move UNNAMED to the clipboard:-)

Comment

Working...
            X