Finding person Ancestry com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finding person Ancestry com

Hope that one of the fellow Reunion users with a paid subscription for Ancestr.com is willing to help me, for only one item. Pieter van Bodegom married to Pieternella de Veist (Vuijst).
    Found the person on Ancestry.com, (death july 6, 1873) but what is the source of death date and place.
    My email address: fjvanbodegom at online dot nl

Pieter van Bodegom was born august 28, 1835 in Cadzand (Zeeuws Vlaanderen, NL). He married september 1860 in Cadzand with Pieternella de Vuijst.
    He emigrated on december 12, 1866 with his family and some sisters to North America. There I lost the trace. Not present in Census records. The person is not mentioned on site of FamilySearch etc, but only Ancestry.com
    By 'accident' I found the correct person on Ancestry.com
    Last edited by fjvanbodegom; 17 October 2018, 04:30 AM. Reason: Added some extra info
    Frans van Bodegom
    Reunion NL Support Team

Re: Finding person Ancestry com

Need birth & death year. Found a Pieter van Bodegom born 28 Sep 1856 Spijkenisse, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands, died 4 Sep 1936 Rotterdam, Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands, but not married to Pieternella de Veist (Vuijst).
    Attached Files
    Last edited by kmgenealogy; 17 October 2018, 03:03 AM.
    Kaye Mushalik
    -Muschalik (Poland), Stroop, Small (Ireland), Fitzsimons/Fitzsimmons (Ireland) Pessara/Pesaora/Pesarro/Pizarro (from Germany)
    -Dorrance, Eberstein, Bell
    -Late2015iMac27"Retina5K, MacOS10.14, iOS12.1, R12, Safari12.0

Comment

Thanks for replying, so I added some more info about the Pieter van Bodegom (initial post) and screendump.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by fjvanbodegom; 17 October 2018, 04:46 AM.
      Frans van Bodegom
      Reunion NL Support Team

Comment

Its' very good that you have 'helping hands' at the other site of the ocean, when you have problems with emigrated people.
        Thanks to Roger Moffat my problem is solved (but as always ... if one problem is solved, new questions arise)
        Frans van Bodegom
        Reunion NL Support Team

Comment

Originally posted by fjvanbodegom View Post
          Thanks for replying, so I added some more info about the Pieter van Bodegom (initial post) and screendump.
          Is this him?
          Attached Files
          Kaye Mushalik
          -Muschalik (Poland), Stroop, Small (Ireland), Fitzsimons/Fitzsimmons (Ireland) Pessara/Pesaora/Pesarro/Pizarro (from Germany)
          -Dorrance, Eberstein, Bell
          -Late2015iMac27"Retina5K, MacOS10.14, iOS12.1, R12, Safari12.0

Comment

Thanks for your effort.
            But the Bendegom family is definite not related to Bodegom family.
            The Pieter van Bendegom you mention, is born september 14, 1836 in St Annaland
            Frans van Bodegom
            Reunion NL Support Team

Comment

Working...
            X