PDA

View Full Version : Colmar, France

nodeh
30 January 2006, 03:00 PM
What kind of reports exactly do you mean. Look at the export possibilities of Reunion...No I mean the reports made from the index after having select some people !
thanks

Rodger
12 February 2006, 02:32 PM
I noticed that you live in Colmar, France. My great-great grandfather left Erckartswiller, France in the 1850s to immigrate to Dayton, Ohio. I believe that the small village of Erckartswiller is near Colmar. Correct?

Robert Noellat
14 February 2006, 08:56 AM
I noticed that you live in Colmar, France. My great-great grandfather left Erckartswiller, France in the 1850s to immigrate to Dayton, Ohio. I believe that the small village of Erckartswiller is near Colmar. Correct?

To Rodger Halstead from Santa Barbara, Ca
For your information, Erckartswiller in Alsace France, INSEE code # 67126 (was named Erckartsweiler in the 1850 when incorporated to Germany) is a small village of about 230 inhabitants, situated about 110km NN/West of Colmar (birds-eye view) and 40km N/W of Strasbourg. Lordmayer Jean Pierre HOLTZSCHERER
Not to be muddled up with Eckartswiller also in Alsace France, INSEE code # 67117, another small village of 470 people 12km south of the previous one. (was named Eickartsweiler in the 1850 when incorporated to Germany). Lordmayer Ars