PDA

View Full Version : ellisisland.org

juadro
16 December 2005, 12:09 AM
I wanted to play around with a feature at www.ellisisland.org - create a "Scrapbook". I only got started then it got sooooo bad that I cannot even find my scrapbook at the site! Anyone else fall into this trap?
Robert Steuer {Steuer, Schommer, Huber, Schuck, Glaser, Wolf, etc.}

Teresa Delikat
16 December 2005, 06:47 PM
Happened to me too. I emailed them 2 months ago and received an email back saying they had done server updates and were correcting the problem of missing files. I was told that I'd receive an email when the problem was fixed....but haven't received that email yet!

jane in l.a.
16 December 2005, 09:32 PM
I wanted to play around with a feature at www.ellisisland.org - create a "Scrapbook". I only got started then it got sooooo bad that I cannot even find my scrapbook at the site! Anyone else fall into this trap?
Robert Steuer {Steuer, Schommer, Huber, Schuck, Glaser, Wolf, etc.}

I went to the Ellis Island website and clicked on all the links - could not find where to 'make a scrapbook'. The only mention I even found of the word 'scrapbook' was under "Genealogy" where you could search them...

juadro
17 December 2005, 12:11 AM
There was a window of opportunity to start a "scrapbook" - that's when I paid to become a member, even knowing the majority of my immigrations to the USA predate Ellisisland, then the window closed. Sometimes I figure a way to view what I started, but, I sure can't progress. My message to the site went unanswered.

Robert Steuer