PDA

View Full Version : non-roman alphabets

iullman
09 March 2005, 07:25 PM
Is it possible to display names in a non-roman alphabet (ie Hebrew)? Right now various members of the family do not agree on the correct transliteration for place names and family names. I mostly am interested in using this in charts.

Thanks,

ian

Michael
10 March 2005, 05:14 PM
Is it possible to display names in a non-roman alphabet (ie Hebrew)? Right now various members of the family do not agree on the correct transliteration for place names and family names. I mostly am interested in using this in charts.Hi Ian,

No, not currently. Reunion 8 does not fully support unicode fonts in OS X. We hope to provide full support in the next version of Reunion.

Raizel
14 March 2005, 02:03 AM
Is it possible to display names in a non-roman alphabet (ie Hebrew)? Right now various members of the family do not agree on the correct transliteration for place names and family names. I mostly am interested in using this in charts.Hi, I'm new around here. May I ask what font you are using for the Hebrew charactes? As I revamp the HTML pages from Reunion anyway (i like W3C standard 4.0.1), an image using the font would be invaluable for headstones I've found!

Randy Rathbun
16 March 2005, 02:52 PM
I gotta chime in here too and add my need of this feature as well.