PDA

View Full Version : index problems

antoon deryckere
06 November 2005, 11:14 AM
I bought "reunion"(dutch version) a few weeks ago .I am a starter
1/The number of persons entered is growing that fast that I tried to use the accelerated way of finding a person in the index list
unfortunately I cannot use it.I have no acces (the place where I should put the first letter remains grey)
Did I do something wrong?
2/how do you do to sort birthdays?
antoon

David G. Kanter
06 November 2005, 11:50 AM
I bought "reunion"(dutch version) a few weeks ago .I am a starterWelcome to the "family" of Reunion users.
1/The number of persons entered is growing that fast that I tried to use the accelerated way of finding a person in the index list unfortunately I cannot use it.I have no acces (the place where I should put the first letter remains grey)To use just typing to find something in a list

antoon deryckere
06 November 2005, 04:30 PM
dear correspondent

many thanks for point 1/
it works wonderfully

as to point 2/ i'll try it out tomorrow

my problem is that I should like to have my complete index list sorted not just on family name or first name (so to say text )but on a figures like birthday,day of passing away,day of the wedding etc

antoon deryckere

kyuck
06 November 2005, 05:00 PM
my problem is that I should like to have my complete index list sorted not just on family name or first name (so to say text )but on a figures like birthday,day of passing away,day of the wedding etc
antoon deryckereMany of us would like to be able to sort on any column of the Index such as you can in an Excel spreadsheet. Perhaps you would like to add this item to the "Wish List" forum.

Leslie
26 April 2006, 04:24 AM
[QUOTE=David G. Kanter] with the Index open (click on the Index icon in the tool bar, use List->Index, or the keyboard shortcut of Command[Apple]-I), just begin typing. The Index will jump to the first entry in the first column which matches

mobang
26 April 2006, 06:59 PM
[QUOTE=Leslie]I