PDA

View Full Version : Calendar List - define format?

Christopher Hartung
20 October 2005, 03:05 AM
Is there a way to define the format of the Calendar List? I use it primarily as a birthday list. My problem is the way in which the present format lists married women, married name only. I would like to be able to include the woman's maiden name in a hyphen (?) format. This would help to distinguish any females who have the same first name.

Michael
20 October 2005, 11:35 AM
Is there a way to define the format of the Calendar List? I use it primarily as a birthday list. My problem is the way in which the present format lists married women, married name only. I would like to be able to include the woman's maiden name in a hyphen (?) format. This would help to distinguish any females who have the same first name.Hi Christopher,

You can customize the Calendar List window, however, you won't be able to change it exactly the way you described.

After you've generated the list, you can customize one of the existing columns (or even add a new column) to display the maiden name (i.e., the Last Name field). To do this, choose the column you want to use and click on the blue triangles in the column heading. Next, choose Name -> Last Name from the pop-up menu. This will cause the contents of the column to change.