PDA

View Full Version : Full data report for one person

Paula Milner
09 October 2005, 06:53 PM
I'm looking for a report that gives every piece of information entered for a person, for example *all data* such as notes, citations, events, memos, and detail. Ahnentafel gives alot of information, but not all.

David G. Kanter
09 October 2005, 09:24 PM
[QUOTE=Paula Milner]I'm looking for a report that gives every piece of information entered for a person

Paula Milner
12 October 2005, 04:37 PM
My first quess is that you haven't defined a Layout that includes everything. You can define as many Layouts as you want for each product (e.g., Charts, Sheets, Reports, etc.) so you can easily create future products with as much, as little, or anything in between, that the product can include.

You are exactly right. Reunion is so powerful and flexible. Definining the layout and checking all the boxes, the Personsheet truncated some information because that report does not allow for expanding fields to fit the information.

HOWEVER, the Ahnentafel or the Resitster reports do show the complete data in a field.

I'm a newbie, but catching on quickly to this great application. Thank you for your prompt response.