PDA

View Full Version : Edit Person card question

David Leavitt
11 September 2005, 03:49 PM
When I'm entering a new person, I have no problems using the mouse to move from one tab to another (e.g., from Name to Events to Facts). However, while I know I can TAB from one field to another under a particular tab (e.g., from First & Mid Name to Last Name), I can't seem to figure out how to move from one tab to another using only the keyboard. It seems that there should be some way to do this, but I can't figure it out, and I can't seem to find it in the online manual. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Dennis J. Cunniff
11 September 2005, 09:32 PM
When I'm entering a new person, I can't seem to figure out how to move from one tab to another using only the keyboard.

"applekey + number" takes you to that tab number
"apple-1" -> names
"apple-2" -> events
"apple-3" -> facts
"apple-4" -> notes
"apple-5" -> flags

Same principle/command as switching between "views" on family cards; it's context sensitive.

David G. Kanter
11 September 2005, 10:37 PM
[QUOTE=David Leavitt]

Wayne Till
27 September 2005, 01:09 PM
I have a problem which does not appear to be addressed in the manual. One child on a family card has the box outlined in magenta. How can I delete that outline?

David G. Kanter
27 September 2005, 01:18 PM
One child on a family card has the box outlined in magenta. How can I delete that outline?That outline indicates a Child Status has been assigned to that child. If you Control-Click on the child's button, you'll get a pop-up menu with the list of available Statuses