PDA

View Full Version : Report or List of Marked Cards

Rena4819
10 September 2005, 11:03 AM
I have been trying to find a way to make & print a report showing only those cards that have missing information, eg death date or place. I have "marked" those cards, & would now like to print a list so I can see at a glance what research I still need to do.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks for your help.

Rena

David G. Kanter
10 September 2005, 04:35 PM
I have been trying to find a way to make & print a report showing only those cards that have missing information, eg death date or place. I have "marked" those cards, & would now like to print a list so I can see at a glance what research I still need to do.First, just to clarify terminology: The marking is done on a person basis so a Family Card can have 1, 2, or none of its persons marked.

Once you've marked the persons you wish to have included in the list you want to print, use Find->Anything (keyboard shortcut of Cmd(Apple)-A). Select the People tab and chose from the Preset pop-up menu "Marked". (That will make the Conditions <Person Marked> and the parameter be "Yes".) Click Find and you get a Found List of those marked persons. You can then choose from the Sort options and include up to 8 more columns of information