PDA

View Full Version : Index Report of Marked Sets?

DavidFrench
30 August 2005, 12:43 PM
Hi All,

I would like to create a report of a 'Marked Set' of people. When I click on Index, then I select the particular 'Marked Set' and then click report it produces a report of all of the people in the index not just the 'Marked Set'.

How do I get it to create a report of just the 'Marked Set' from the index?

Thanks,

David

Deb
30 August 2005, 01:41 PM
Hi All,

I would like to create a report of a 'Marked Set' of people. When I click on Index, then I select the particular 'Marked Set' and then click report it produces a report of all of the people in the index not just the 'Marked Set'.

How do I get it to create a report of just the 'Marked Set' from the index?Hi David,

In order to create a report just listing a Marked Set, please do the following after selecting your particular Marked Set in the Index...

1. Close the Index, then choose Find -> Anything.

2. Next, select the following from the Conditions pop-up menus...

Attributes -> Person Marked..........Yes

4. Finally, click the "Find..." button and the Found List will appear with only your particular marked set listed. (This is on the presumption that no other records were currently marked in your family file.)

Your report can be created by clicking the "Report..." button in the Found List window.

Additional information on how to use the Find Anything feature and about the Found List can be found in your manual. To access it from within your family file, choose Help -> Search the Manual (or click on the Manual button on the toolbar) and search for "find anything" and "found list," respectively.

I hope this information helps you to accomplish what you wanted:-)