PDA

View Full Version : Orientation of chart in Reunion

martha
27 August 2005, 04:33 AM
I have two separate questions:

1] Is there some setting that I am missing that will automatically set up a chart to landscape in Reunion? I am not referring to printing out the chart, but to the orientation of the chart itself. I do not seem to be able to find that and some of these charts would fit onto one page if I could work on them in landscape mode.

2] following instructions last week from David Kanter, I tried to make a relative hourglass chart. I could not get it to make an hourglass shape. It always came out from left to right. Changing the orientation still did not create an hourglass. Am I missing something here, as well?

Thanks for any help! [OSX 4.3, Reunion 8.06]

Martha [in Israel]

David G. Kanter
27 August 2005, 06:19 AM
1] Is there some setting that I am missing that will automatically set up a chart to landscape in Reunion? I am not referring to printing out the chart, but to the orientation of the chart itself.Tree->Orientation gives you two choices

martha
30 August 2005, 07:29 AM
Thanks, David! As usual, you are right there when we need you!! I am embarrassed to say that the reason for the hourglass shape not coming out was that there were no more generations after the person that I had chosen as source person. [What an idiot! - don't you dare comment on that!!]

Many thanks, Martha