PDA

View Full Version : inadvertent entry "never married"

Joyce Bernhard
24 August 2005, 10:25 AM
I have inadvertently entered "never married' on the card of a 17 year old young man who is not married but, of course, may someday marry. I have tried dragging the marriage bar to the clipboard and proceeding to delete the family card and even clearing the link but the "never married' status still remains and if I do a register report it states the young man "never married". What can I do to get rid of this erroneous entry? Thanks, Joyce

ttl
24 August 2005, 10:32 AM
Try adding a new fictional spouse... that will get rid of the "never married" notation. Then delete the new spouse.

Deb
24 August 2005, 10:36 AM
I have inadvertently entered "never married' on the card of a 17 year old young man who is not married but, of course, may someday marry. I have tried dragging the marriage bar to the clipboard and proceeding to delete the family card and even clearing the link but the "never married' status still remains and if I do a register report it states the young man "never married". What can I do to get rid of this erroneous entry? Thanks, JoyceHi Joyce,

If you click on the green plus (the add pop-up menu) above the young man's name, you will probably see a bullet (or black dot) beside "Never Married," in that pop-up menu. If so, simply re-select "Never Married" and the words "Never Married" will go away on the marriage button.

I hope this helps to resolve the problem:-)

Joyce Bernhard
24 August 2005, 12:36 PM
Thank you both very much. I didn't think of a fictional marriage but the green pop-up--how simple. I was making it too complicated. thanks, Joyce