PDA

View Full Version : Changing the home card in web reports

cutemartin
22 August 2005, 01:51 PM
I am trying to create a number of separate web reports, splitting my family for the simplicity of relatives who are only interested in one particular side. I would like the "Home Card" for each of these reports to be different.
I can create such partial reports, no problems, but cannot work out how to create make the Home Card change. I have changed the source person, and the Home Card in Reunion, but still the Home Card Web Page comes out as myself (ID1). Anyy ideas anyone?

cheers

martin

David G. Kanter
22 August 2005, 02:10 PM
[QUOTE=cutemartin]I am trying to create a number of separate web reports

David G. Kanter
22 August 2005, 03:41 PM
I would like the "Home Card" for each of these reports to be different.As a follow-up to my last post: I just tried several different Create->Web Family Cards

cutemartin
22 August 2005, 05:03 PM
Thanks for yopur replies. as it happens, i have managed to make it work - but i dont know what i did differently!! Before and after i created web cards when i was displaying the family card i wanted to be the home card!

Confusing, but all's well that ends well!!

On another issue, does anyone know if their is an equivalent, in creating web family cards, to the option in relative cards of selecting how many generations up/down from the source/home card?

cheers

martin

PS Reunion 8.06, Mac OS X 10.3.9

David G. Kanter
22 August 2005, 06:40 PM
On another issue,As you're changing to another topic, in the future, I'd suggest you start a new thread with an applicable title. Besides following the ReunionTalk Guidelines ("Use appropriate message titles. If a thread drifts off the original topic, start a new thread."), it'll help other readers more-easily find the topic. Note: While I have changed the Title of this reply post to relate to the new topic, that doesn't change the Thread Title that shows up in the forum list of threads. The Thread Title remains what the thread-starter used.
does anyone know if their is an equivalent, in creating web family cards, to the option in relative cards of selecting how many generations up/down from the source/home card?While I'm not sure what you mean by "relative cards", although there is no "Generations" setting when you create Web Family Cards, you do have the option to prune (limit) the resulting product to just those families which are Marked