PDA

View Full Version : French PDF of Family Group Sheet

Jean Dussault
10 August 2005, 08:58 PM
I'm going to a family reunion in Southern Quebec this weekend. I would like to hand out blank Family Group sheets to facilitate capturing family genealogy. If I could hand out French version of the FG sheets created by Reunion would be great. Can someone using a French version of Reunion forward me a copy I would be most appreciative. Thank you in advance.
You can email me at jdussault@mac.com

Michael
11 August 2005, 11:35 AM
I'm going to a family reunion in Southern Quebec this weekend. I would like to hand out blank Family Group sheets to facilitate capturing family genealogy. If I could hand out French version of the FG sheets created by Reunion would be great. Can someone using a French version of Reunion forward me a copy I would be most appreciative. Thank you in advance.Although we do not develop a French Canadian version of Reunion, there are Reunion users who have created "Alternate Resource Files" which serve as language plug-ins. The language translations only change to the Reunion interface (e.g., top menu bar, tool bar, card labels). Since the translations are created by interested customers, we cannot verify the accuracy of their work.

Please visit this page on our site for more details:

http://www.leisterpro.com/doc/Version8/AlternateResource8.html

As you will see, there is currently a Reunion 8 French Canadian plug-in available.