PDA

View Full Version : Find->Multimedia

Yvonne
25 July 2005, 05:00 PM
I checked the archives and found an answer to my question pre-OSX but can't duplicate the instructions so am asking for help here. I'm using Reunion 8.06 on a PB G4 running OSX 10.4.2. I need to create a list of all persons (not couples) with headstone pictures. I used the "preset" for "multimedia files" but even though the default is couple and I have couples with headstones (different and the same) it returned no results. I went to find anything and tried to manually enter multimedia but if I use preset, it jumps to couple.

Can someone help me manually generate a list of PERSONS with MULTIMEDIA files?

TIA!

David G. Kanter
25 July 2005, 05:52 PM
. . .I need to create a list of all persons (not couples) with headstone pictures.In Find Anything, click on the People option and set up the Conditions to be <# of Multimedia Files> <More Than> <0>. This should find any person who has one or more multimedia files linked to their own Tab in the Multimedia Window.
I used the "preset" for "multimedia files" but even though the default is couple and I have couples with headstones (different and the same) it returned no results.The Couples find will be looking for multimedia files linked to the Family Tab of the Multimedia Window. (It won't find files that are linked just to each person's Tab.)
I went to find anything and tried to manually enter multimedia but if I use preset, it jumps to couple. That's because that default Preset is defined with the Couples option, but Reunion lets you edit or add Presets to your heart's delight. (See in the Presets pop-up menu that there is a "Save Preset

Yvonne
25 July 2005, 06:32 PM
David, thank you so much and thanks for the phone support! Yvonne