PDA

View Full Version : Chr/Bap dates and WP dates for children

metfordplatt
13 July 2005, 08:24 PM
When there is a family card, you can choose either buttons for the children, or a list where birth and death dates occur. As my alternate dates, I use the chr. and my own wp., and it shows up at least for the grandparents of children, but is there a way to have the same substitute events showing up on the list with the children (when they are not buttons) instead of blanks. For some people all you have is chr. or bap. dates and likewise for DOD, sometimes you only have Will Proved.

Michael
05 August 2005, 02:47 PM
When there is a family card, you can choose either buttons for the children, or a list where birth and death dates occur. As my alternate dates, I use the chr. and my own wp., and it shows up at least for the grandparents of children, but is there a way to have the same substitute events showing up on the list with the children (when they are not buttons) instead of blanks. For some people all you have is chr. or bap. dates and likewise for DOD, sometimes you only have Will Proved.No, I'm sorry. The fields displayed in the child list are static -- you can't change them.