PDA

View Full Version : Try to contact.

Larry Jelf
22 April 2008, 05:50 PM
There was a helpful fellow that I wrote to regarding family in the past. I would like to contact him again.If this is permissible. His name is Dick Brown and he is researching Flagg family.

Charles Bourland
23 April 2008, 10:59 PM
Larry I too have researched the Flagg family and would be glad to exchange with you. Mine are only 1600s.

Charlie Bourland
912-598-9938

Larry Jelf
24 April 2008, 06:05 PM
Good. I'll be in better touch hopefully by tomorrow or Saturday.Thank you.

Larry Jelf
28 April 2008, 06:49 PM
Larry I too have researched the Flagg family and would be glad to exchange with you. Mine are only 1600s.

Charlie Bourland
912-598-9938
O.K. Where do we start? My grandmother on my maternal side was a Flagg. Though I have Flaggs back to the 1500's I cannot get beyond William Jackson Flagg & Elizabeth Gathercoal in my lineage. Would love to make the connection.
A couple by the name of Flagg came to our church. He let me have all of his info, to which I have also added. I just can't connect to them yet.

Larry Jelf
09 June 2011, 02:34 PM
Good. I'll be in better touch hopefully by tomorrow or Saturday.Thank you.
My grandmother was Alice Sarah Flagg b. Mo. Her f: William Hezekiah Flagg. His f: William Jackson Flagg, and there I end. William jackson's wife was Elizabeth Gathercoal, an English woman. William might have been English too as they were married in England in 1796. That is all I have for the Flagg ancestors.
Who else do YOU need? I'll see who I have.

Larry Jelf
06 July 2011, 03:08 PM
O.K. Where do we start? My grandmother on my maternal side was a Flagg. Though I have Flaggs back to the 1500's I cannot get beyond William Jackson Flagg & Elizabeth Gathercoal who married in 1796 in Cambridge, England. Would love to make the connection.
A couple by the name of Flagg came to our church. He let me have all of his info, to which I have also added. I just can't connect to them yet.
W.J. Flagg is my ggg grandfather.

Bob White
07 July 2011, 02:18 PM
There was a helpful fellow that I wrote to regarding family in the past. I would like to contact him again.If this is permissible. His name is Dick Brown and he is researching Flagg family.

Click the Search button at the top of any screen. On the right hand side of the resulting search window, you can search for other ReunionTalk members by name..

Larry Jelf
07 July 2011, 03:51 PM
Click the Search button at the top of any screen. On the right hand side of the resulting search window, you can search for other ReunionTalk members by name..
Hi Bob: Which one works? I tried everything up there without result.

Bob White
08 July 2011, 07:07 PM
The upper right. I searched for Dick Brown, Dick, Brown, Richard and a couple other variations like Rick... no love. So, I'm reasonably sure there is no Dick Brown currently on ReunionTalk.